Once you’re comfortable with the basic functionality of Hootsuite, it’s time to explore its advanced uses and applications.
Just like the Fundamentals of Using Hootsuite, this course is organized the same way as the Hootsuite dashboard, with a lesson for each section of the product including: Hootsuite Engagement, Hootsuite Publishing, Hootsuite Campaigns, Hootsuite Analytics, and Hootsuite Mobile.
Many small and medium sized companies use Hootsuite across the organization, and need to collaborate with colleagues in different business units. As such, this course includes a Lesson on how Hootsuite account administrators can manage teams and team members with Hootsuite Organizations and Permissions.
You will also learn advanced publishing techniques such a bulk upload and RSS feeds, advanced engagement techniques like geo-targeting and social media search, advanced Hootsuite Analytics functionality and more.
For more information on the functionality addressed in this course, and to learn more about your existing plan, visit the Hootsuite Plans page: hootsuite.com/plans
Estimated time to complete: 0.5 hours
- 1.1 Advanced Uses of Hootsuite
2. Hootsuite Engagement: Advanced Tactics
- 2.1 Hootsuite Engagement: Advanced Tactics
- 2.3 Using Geo-Search to Find Relevant Conversations with Hootsuite
- 2.4 Additional Reading
3. Hootsuite Publishing: Advanced Tactics
- 3.1 Hootsuite Publishing: Advanced Tactics
- 3.2 How to Use the Hootsuite Publisher
- 3.3 How to Schedule Messages in Bulk Using Hootsuite
- 3.4 Advanced Publishing Tactics in Hootsuite: Drafts and Photos
- 3.5 How to Curate Content Using the Hootsuite RSS Feed
- 3.6 Creating Branded Web Addresses Using Hootsuite Vanity URLs
- 3.7 Additional Reading
4. Hootsuite Campaigns: Advanced Tactics
- 4.1 Hootsuite Campaigns: Advanced Tactics
- 4.2 How to Use Advanced Campaigns in Hootsuite
- 4.3 Additional Reading
5. Hootsuite Analytics: Advanced Tactics
- 5.1 Hootsuite Analytics: Advanced Tactics
- 5.2 An Introduction to Hootsuite Analytics
- 5.3 How to Use Boards in Hootsuite Analytics
- 5.4 How to Share and Collaborate with Hootsuite Analytics
- 5.5 Additional Reading
6. Hootsuite Mobile: Advanced Tactics
- 6.1 Hootsuite Mobile: Advanced Tactics
- 6.2 Using the Hootsuite Mobile App for Team Collaboration
- 6.3 Additional Reading
7. Hootsuite Platform: Advanced Tactics for Administrators
- 7.1 Hootsuite Platform: Advanced Tactics for Administrators
- 7.2 Introduction to Hootsuite Organizations and Permissions
- 7.3 Additional Reading
Hootsuite is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, millions of users, and 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies to manage social media accounts, engage audiences, and measure business results. As the world's most widely used social relationship platform, Hootsuite is the number one resource and partner in social media education.
Hootsuite's courseware is the result of on-going collaborative efforts between dozens of social media experts, a team of best-in-class writers, researchers, and video producers.
By consulting closely with a panel of industry recognized leaders, in addition to its own internal subject matter experts, Hootsuite develops its courseware based on years of professional experience and a breadth of insight into industry trends and the challenges of today's social businesses.