In this micro-course, you’ll hear from experts explaining what diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility (DEI&A) looks like on social media, and how to successfully implement it into your strategy as a brand on social. You’ll receive practical guidance, tips, and examples on incorporating DEI&A on social, from the planning phase to the actual content. By the end of the course, you’ll have a full understanding of what DEI&A is, what it looks like on social media, and how to to seamlessly implement it into your social strategy.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility on Social Media
Course Level: Beginner
In this course you'll learn how to define DEI, Articulate why it’s important in social media, and Explain how to incorporate DEI into your strategyTake the Course
- DEI on Social Media
- 1.1 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility on Social Media
- 1.2 Exert Series: Incorporating DEI on Social Media with Carmella Glover
- 1.3 Expert Series: The Importance of DEI in your Social Media Strategy with Danielle Windecker
- 1.4 Expert Series: Kerri Howell: Accessibility on social
- 1.5 Expert Series: How to Create an Inclusive Brand on Social with Jade Pichette
- 1.6 Want to learn more about Social Media Strategy?
What you get with your Hootsuite DEI on Social Certification
- Industry-recognized certification that demonstrates your expertise with the essential elements of social marketing to clients and employers.
- A permanent online certificate to showcase your digital expertise that you can link to from your blog, website, or any other online profile.
How to get your Hootsuite DEI Certification
Get your Hootsuite Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Certification by passing a 10-question online exam, testing your knowledge of the core principles of DEI&A. The quiz is based exclusively on the training videos in this micro-course.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Once you pass the quiz, the certification is yours forever.
The DEI Micro Certification tests your knowledge of the core principles of DEI and accessibility. The Hootsuite Platform Certification demonstrates your knowledge of the Hootsuite dashboard.
10-question timed online quiz.
The minimum passing grade for the exam is 80%
You'll have 15 minutes to complete 10 questions.
No. You can take the quiz as many times as necessary until you pass, at no extra cost.
Yes. If you’re confident in your understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion in social media , you can go straight to the certification quiz.