Course Level: Intermediate
A strong community of engaged customers, interested prospects and excited brand and employee advocates can go a long way in growing the success of your organization. But how do you build an advocate community? In this five part course, you’ll learn how to grow a following of relevant, interested people and the unique benefits of different social networks from a community-building perspective.
Estimated time to complete: 0.5 hours
- 1.1 Course Overview
- 1.2 Course Materials
2. Community Building Fundamentals
- 2.1 Community Building Fundamentals
- 2.2 What is an Online Community and What is Its Purpose?
- 2.3 What's Your Community Building Philosophy and Approach?
- 2.4 Quiz
- 2.5 Community Discussion
3. Engaging, Growing and Leveraging Your Social Media Audience
- 3.1 Engaging, Growing and Leveraging Your Social Media Audience
- 3.2 Growing Your Social Media Audience and Community
- 3.3 Engaging with Your Social Media Community
- 3.4 Engaging with Influencers and Advocates
- 3.5 Leveraging Your Community
- 3.6 Quiz
4. Best Practices for Growing Community Across Social Media Channels
- 4.1 Best Practices for Growing Community Across Social Media Channels
- 4.2 Building Your Community With Twitter
- 4.3 Building Your Community With Facebook
- 4.4 Building Your Community With LinkedIn
- 4.5 Building Your Community With Instagram
- 4.6 Building Your Community With YouTube
- 4.7 Quiz
5. Measuring the ROI of Your Community Building Efforts
- 5.1 Measuring the ROI of Your Community Building Efforts
- 5.2 Community Metrics to Track
- 5.3 Putting Community Measurement Data to Work
- 5.4 Quiz
6. How Hootsuite Helps with Community Building [OPTIONAL]
- 6.1 How Hootsuite Helps with Community Building
- 6.2 Engaging with Your Audience Across the Networks
- 6.3 Using Geo-Search to Find Relevant Conversations with Hootsuite
- 6.4 Creating Twitter Lists
Hootsuite is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, millions of users, and 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies to manage social media accounts, engage audiences, and measure business results. As the world's most widely used social relationship platform, Hootsuite is the number one resource and partner in social media education.
Hootsuite's courseware is the result of on-going collaborative efforts between dozens of social media experts, a team of best-in-class writers, researchers, and video producers.
By consulting closely with a panel of industry recognized leaders, in addition to its own internal subject matter experts, Hootsuite develops its courseware based on years of professional experience and a breadth of insight into industry trends and the challenges of today's social businesses.