The Fundamentals of Using Hootsuite course will teach you the advantages of using Hootsuite to manage your social media presence and the best practices for quickly setting up your Hootsuite dashboard.
In this course you will learn how to use Hootsuite to compose, schedule and post social media messages, attach photos and videos to your tweets and posts, listen to relevant social media conversations and run successful social media campaigns. You will learn the basic functionality of Hootsuite Mobile and the step by step process for using the Hootsuite App directory.
The lessons in this course are organized the same way as the Hootsuite dashboard, with a lesson for each section of the dashboard including Hootsuite Platform Settings, Hootsuite Engagement, Hootsuite Publishing, Hootsuite Mobile, Hootsuite Campaigns and Hootsuite App Directory.
Advanced Hootsuite practices are covered in subsequent courses.
For an overview of how Hootsuite can help you grow and manage your social media presence, click “Watch Intro Video” above.
For information on your existing Hootsuite plan, or to learn more about what other plan options are available, visit: hootsuite.com/plans
Estimated time to complete: 0.5 hours
- 1.1 The Fundamentals of Using Hootsuite: Introduction
- 1.2 How Hootsuite Helps with Social Media
2. The Hootsuite Platform: Fundamentals
- 2.1 The Hootsuite Platform: Fundamentals
- 2.2 An Overview of the Hootsuite Dashboard
- 2.3 How to Add a Social Network in Hootsuite
- 2.4 Additional Reading
3. Hootsuite Engagement: Fundamentals
- 3.1 Hootsuite Engagement Fundamentals
- 3.2 Getting Setup for Listening and Engagement in Hootsuite
- 3.3 How to Find Relevant Conversations with Hootsuite
- 3.4 How to Engage with Your Audience Using Hootsuite
- 3.5 How to Create Twitter Lists in Hootsuite
- 3.6 How to Engage Your YouTube Community with Hootsuite
- 3.7 How to Listen and Engaging on Instagram Using Hootsuite
- 3.8 Additional Reading
4. Hootsuite Publishing: Fundamentals
- 4.1 Hootsuite Publishing: Fundamentals
- 4.2 How to Compose and Schedule Messages in Hootsuite
- 4.3 How to Schedule Instagram Posts in Hootsuite
- 4.4 How to Publish YouTube Videos Using Hootsuite
- 4.5 How to Share Content with the Hootsuite Hootlet
- 4.6 Additional Reading
5. Hootsuite Mobile: Fundamentals
- 5.1 Hootsuite Mobile: Fundamentals
- 5.2 How to Use the Hootsuite Mobile App
- 5.3 Additional Reading
6. Hootsuite Campaigns: Fundamentals
- 6.1 Hootsuite Campaigns: Fundamentals
- 6.2 An Introduction to Hootsuite Campaigns
- 6.3 How to Use Campaigns in Hootsuite
- 6.4 Additional Reading
7. Hootsuite App Directory
- 7.1 Hootsuite App Directory
- 7.2 How to Use the App Directory in Hootsuite
- 7.3 Additional Reading
Hootsuite is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, millions of users, and 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies to manage social media accounts, engage audiences, and measure business results. As the world's most widely used social relationship platform, Hootsuite is the number one resource and partner in social media education.
Hootsuite's courseware is the result of on-going collaborative efforts between dozens of social media experts, a team of best-in-class writers, researchers, and video producers.
By consulting closely with a panel of industry recognized leaders, in addition to its own internal subject matter experts, Hootsuite develops its courseware based on years of professional experience and a breadth of insight into industry trends and the challenges of today's social businesses.