Course Level: Intermediate
Social media advertising is a quickly growing industry. Integrating social media ads into your social media marketing plan can help you boost the reach of your content, grow your online community and capture the interest of prospective customers.
This four part course will focus on getting started with social ads. First, you will learn how to draw insights from your social media strategy to inform your social advertising decisions and the best practices that stand the test of time for every social advertising platform. The following three lessons will take a granular look at Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising options and the unique ways you can leverage each network’s offerings to grow your business.
Estimated time to complete: 0.5 hours
- 1.1 Course Overview
- 1.2 Course Materials
2. Using Social Ads Effectively
- 2.1 Using Social Ads Effectively
- 2.2 The Value of Social Advertising
- 2.3 Best Practices for Planning Social Ads Campaigns
- 2.4 Best Practices for Executing Social Ads Campaigns: Getting Set Up
- 2.5 Best Practices for Executing Social Ads Campaigns: Ongoing Maintenance
- 2.6 Quiz
3. Best Practices for Using Facebook Ads
- 3.1 Best Practices for Using Facebook Ads
- 3.2 Facebook Ad Structure
- 3.3 Facebook Campaign Options
- 3.4 Targeting Your Facebook Campaign
- 3.5 Advanced Audience Research and Targeting
- 3.6 Quiz
4. Best Practices for Using Twitter Ads
- 4.1 Best Practices for Using Twitter Ads
- 4.2 Twitter Ad Options
- 4.3 Twitter Campaign Structure
- 4.4 Advanced Twitter Targeting
- 4.5 Quiz
5. Best Practices for Using LinkedIn Ads
- 5.1 Best Practices for Using LinkedIn Ads
- 5.2 LinkedIn Ads Options
- 5.3 LinkedIn Campaign Structure and Targeting
- 5.4 Quiz
6. Best Practices for Using Instagram Ads
- 6.1 Best Practices for Using Instagram Ads
- 6.2 Identifying the Best Instagram Ad for Your Company
- 6.3 Targeting and Optimizing Your Instagram Ad
- 6.4 Quiz
7. Measuring the ROI of Your Social Ads
Hootsuite is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, millions of users, and 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies to manage social media accounts, engage audiences, and measure business results. As the world's most widely used social relationship platform, Hootsuite is the number one resource and partner in social media education.
Hootsuite's courseware is the result of on-going collaborative efforts between dozens of social media experts, a team of best-in-class writers, researchers, and video producers.
By consulting closely with a panel of industry recognized leaders, in addition to its own internal subject matter experts, Hootsuite develops its courseware based on years of professional experience and a breadth of insight into industry trends and the challenges of today's social businesses.